Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Technology bug

The other day I came across an article about a pen that takes a copy of what you are writing. The article featured three of these pens all of differing prices, but all with little differences. I thought this is a great invention. Say I write down notes during a class or meeting and then need or want to make a typed copy or say I write my first draft of an essay on paper and then need to type it up? Then I can use this pen and have a copy of the notes/paper on it and then transfer it to the computer. However as I thought about this and read the article more I realized I couldn't find any information on the type of transfer. Is it a photocopy? Thus when you transfer it to the computer it would just be a copy of your writing and not a typed copy and thus not be useful at all! But if it tranfers it as a typed copy then it is the greatest technological advancement I've seen! Well at least for students and maybe even lifelong learners :)

No comments: