Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thoughts on Lifelong Learning

The 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners are useful tips on how to stay actively learning throughout one's life. I find some of them to be helpful, some to be obvious, many necessary and yet some hard to carry out. For me the hardest habit to control would be the first one determining my goal(s). Sure I have many goals in life, but to write even one out and describe what I hope to accomplish is a lot harder than it sounds. Though my future is important to me as everyone's else future is to them, making goals and keeping them is very difficult and I don't like to be disappointed, especially due to my own mistakes. :[ However this is a very important habit to make as it will help set the pace for learning and knowing what I want.

No comments: